In the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity: Albert Einstein
We add to it:
Every speech is your opportunity.
This advanced course gives you learning about
Taking charge of how, when and where to communicate with your customers can make or break your business. Good PR can help you; bad PR can destroy you. It’s never too late to start harnessing the incredible power of public relations and communication .
It is a great opportunity for you to recognize how you want your business to be viewed by others and to influence the way consumers and potential customers view you. A goal that you normally spend hefty advertising to achieve!
Marketing research is the backbone of any organization. It tells you how your customers, employees and stakeholders think about you, your products and your services.
This training course offers all what you need to understand about:
Media relations training cannot take place without complete understanding and analysis of the current media scene after two revolutions.
Media relations identifies:
We shouldn’t be leaving communications to chance.
Rada offers you comprehensive communication campaign planning, focusing on:
Your reputation is your most valued asset, you cannot risk losing it. Your reputation is what stands out for you at times of crises and wrongdoings.
You need to maintain your image, polish it, incorporate it and be proud of it. If you value the importance of reputation but you don’t know the tools to manage it, or if you doubt how your reputation can save and improve this business then you should definitely attend this training.
A crisis is a major, unpredictable event that threatens your organization, customers’ loyalty, brand image and stakeholders.
Although crisis events are unpredictable, yet they are not unexpected.
Crisis management is now a priority for all businesses that need to survive inevitable and unexpected circumstances.
We train you on how to handle communication during a crisis, the readiness plan, holding statement and most importantly, handling the media during a crisis.
A real case study is tailored to meet the client’s line of business and crisis situations.
Participants are put in real pressure and stress. They are asked to handle the situation professionally in real life situation crisis.
• Al Ahram Beverages
• EFG Hermess
• American University in Cairo
• Senofi Aventis (Pharmaceutical)
• IGI (Real Estate)
• Avon (Beauty Products)
• TAQA Petroleum
• Arab Aviation for Vehicles (AAV)
• Lafarge (Cement)
• Barclays Bank Egypt
• Boheringer Ingllheim (Pharmaceutical)
• Cairo and Alexandria Stock Exchange
• Cadbury Kraft
• Canadian Chamber of Commerce
• Chrysler Group Egypt (Automotive)
• Green Land (Dairy products)
• General Authority for Investment and Free Zones (GAFI)
• Ministry of Petroleum in Egypt
• Ministry of Petroleum in Syria
• The department of Economic Development in Abou Dhabi
• El Masreyeen El Ahrar political party
• The former and present cabinet and the prominent ministers
• Two former prominent presidential elections candidate
• ARADO (Arab Administrate and Development Organization, A Division of the Arab League)
• Ministry of Justice (15 Judges and Chief of Court)
• The Supreme Committee for Presidential Elections
• Cancer Institute (57357)
• National Council for Childhood and Motherhood (NCCM)
• The Food Bank
• U.S.A.I.D. (Media Development Program)